Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Just One of Those Days..

Hm so it's the last day of June. Which scares me a little, but whatevs. Today is just being one of those days. It's just blah. I want to restart it but life goes on! Let's not sweat the small stuff.

I'm going to TRIVIA NIGHT tonight which will probs make life better because I will leave tonight wiser than ever with loads of Fourth of July knowledge! (So if you have any fun facts I should know-leave a comment, or call/text/e-mail me your wisdom)

July is going to be a good month, I can feel it. Good vibes!

Goals for July:
1) See Fireworks!
2) Get to Coney Island!
3) Prove I'm capable of NOT being a pushover.
4) Have at least 5 REALLY good/random stories from our wild nights
5) Figure out how to edit the background of this blog so it's not so plain-help anyone?
6) See a meese (A girl can dream..)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami you are so cute. POSITIVE VIBES to you from me :) good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming out to Trivia Night, guys. I like that name "Unridiculous." Sorry I didn't do any July 4th Trivia, but my public clamored for Michael Jackson stuff! The Q&A from tonight is up on my blog.

    Hope you'll be back and enjoyed the night.

    John Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to coney island! Take me with you

    <3

    ReplyDelete