Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's ACTUALLY a Beast.

Every morning I SECRETLY wait for Boss to text me telling me to not come in and just work from home. (It happens A LOT) So this morning when she texted me to come in at 11, I OBVS went back to bed.

At 9:00 AM she CALLS. Yes, CALLS. So I had to shake away my "just woke up voice" and she tells me the cat ATE through her internet cords. WHAT A BEAST. I then had to pretend like I was ready and I rushed to get here in time. I had to make a pitstop to go buy new wires to fix the problems the cat caused. But I obvs saved the day. Because I'm super.

Now the cat is sulking in the corner "with a stomach ache", says Boss. Bahaha.

3 comments:

  1. can you stop dissing burt? he is a doll.

    -anonymous cat lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete