Tuesday, July 21, 2009

rain rain go away

i'm pretty sure i jinxed the city by bragging about our good weather over the weekend because it is an absolute downpour today. whoops. good thing i got my brand new rainboots in the mail yesterday in BRIGHT yellow!





perfect for puddle splashing, which happens to be one of my favorite activities. the rain sure makes it easier to be in an office all day when the weather is crappy. yesterday was so nice that i walked home from work but i don't think that will be happening tonight. especially because tonight if FILLED WITH FUN. that's right. it's tuesday night triviaaaa! this week's theme is two fold according the trivia guru: space flight and robert de niro . neither of which do i know anything about so tell me all you know! it's been a couple weeks since our last showing, so team unridiculous has to represent. we're going to have to bring our A game since my dad isn't here, but hopefully we'll fare well. i've already obviously purused imdb for fun de niro facts and ami has been looking up some space facts but i should probably refresh my current events/random knowledge because that for sure comes into play.

1 comment:

  1. I am always pleased to see so many folks like you checking out my site and studying for Trivia Night. Good luck and I'll see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete