Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Being Sexy is Our Hobby..

Just an update. I sent a carefully crafted list of names which I obvs over thought and picked names that would lead to a fulfilling life for this new little baby. They disregarded ALL of my efforts and named the baby Yug. That's not a typo. My family never ceases to amaze me.

I think I've finally hit my wall of summer working. My amiga Jessica is currently in Peru volunteering in the jungle. She has been there for hmm four days and her mom has already texted me to inform me that she has a pet monkey. A pet monkey. SO typical. I do wish I was on this wild aventure with her. But now that she has an over-sized hiking backpack, we pretty much have the PERFECT excuse to go backpacking soon. Those backpacks are expensive afterall, and I would hate to let it go to waste. Being in Boston for the weekend was some solid R&R time and I am now a few shades darker. The beach was glorious and I saw FIVE shooting stars in ONE sitting. Jason was with me and saw zero so I think I have a magical gift of shooting star sight. If you know me, you know shooting stars equal magic so I was a very happy child all weekend.

Morgan also took us to Massachusettes' famed eatery, Dunkin' Donuts. She ACTUALLY believed Jason had never been to one until then. Silly morgz, how could you EVER forget Dunkin' Donuts in the lobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment