Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Is Now Post-Labor Day.

Hm so we got a little lazy with the updating and I really hope we didn't lose loyal fans. We took a little break from our unridiculous NYC lives and escaped to the suburbs. But don't even worry-we're back and better than ever. I hope you all just started singing-"the Hess truck's back and it's better than ever, for CHRISTMAS this year, the Hess truck's here!" My dad used to buy me one every Christmas but he hates them now because they're too fancy and not classic enough for his liking.

Anyway, I'm currently at work trying to kill this last half hour before I head off to my last-first day of school! Well, that might not be entirely true if I decide to follow through on my new life plan but we shall see.

The post-Labor Day title I just typed reminded me that we can now no longer wear white. And then I researched WHY because, really, why? The original rule was something along the lines of saying white shoes can only be worn between Memorial Day and Labor Day-but fear not, "white tennis shoes and off-white boots seem exempt, as are any shoes worn by a winter bride." It made me chuckle because Morgz and I were laughing over a certain pair of white shoes the other day. Lets hope that chica follows the no-white-shoes rule.

The other day I left a fun message in a bottle in the middle of the lake in Central Park. I get it's like littering but c'mon, it's cute. It could be my future BFF that picks it up or my future husband! Or an infant. Either way, I'm not TOO sure if I want to be friends with someone that picks garbage up out of the lake but then again, if I saw a message in a bottle I know I'd be intrigued enough to get it. So as of today, I still haven't heard back (I obvs left my name and number on the note) but it WAS a holiday weekend and people get busy, ya know? Just keeping faith alive. I bet it floated over to the make-out/sexy-time corner we VLOGGED about earlier in the summer. Grossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment