Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Hey There Real World.

So it's been quite some time since we last updated you all on our lives. I guess a lot has happened in the past year and a half so I will try to summarize the KEY points.

1. Senior year of college started
2. We never won any trivia nights (bummer.)
3. Kanye began Tweeting.
4. We graduated and began adult lives
5. Morgan and I moved to our swanky new hood
6. I decided to leave Boss and am now on day ONE of my 'two weeks notice' (I'm praying these next two weeks FLY)
7. Unridiculous came back in full force.

That basically covers the basics of all of 2010. I don't understand WHERE this year really went but I'm glad time is going quickly. I'm working from home today (shocker) while Morgan is off at school hopefully baking me up some sweet treats. WHICH reminds me. Last week I took a baking class at Butterlane (my favorite bakery which you should all try/gift me). They had an icing competition amongst the class and... I WON. I am clearly a master of many talents and I can now add Master Icer to my list of invaluable skills. I had to pose with some cow wall decor they had to show off my cupcake/bag I won. Part of me thinks they picked me because I'd add a splash of diversity to the brochure they want to use the pictures for. But whatever. I still won the pride and glory. I then had a dozen cupcakes to feast upon with Morgz and we ate a pretty disgusting amount in just two days (eating unridiculous amounts of dessert is ANOTHER skill we both share).

Well that is all for now, children. You will see LOADS of posts from us soon so check back often. You will like what you see.

1 comment: