Friday, December 10, 2010

This Is Basically a Teaser

I'm not going to post a full post right now because we're on our way out but I just HAD to write to inform you that I successfully scared Morgan half to death. Really, she was just digging around her room and I walked in to play DJ. I ended up oddly close to her and didn't know what to do with myself so as soon as she turned I screamed "Ahh!" It wasn't even loud or scary but Morgan stared at me, hesitated and then her face curled into a look of horror and she just screamed. Complete with her hands flying to her mouth. And since there was such a long delay between her spotting me and the scream, I started screaming because I thought someone was behind me. And then we laughed. I think I may have to start a prank war with her to keep life extra interesting. Hope you can take the heat like Lebron, Morgan.

More updates on our action packed weekend to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment