Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The moment you've all been waiting for...

You may be surprised to see a super fresh and fly blog post finally reappear on the world wide web.  That's right, folks. We're back! Though a serious amount of time has passed since we blogged, and quite a few changes have occurred, Ami and I have decided that it's time to bring unridiculous back.  Just like Justin brought sexy back. I think we can all agree that the two are quite similar endeavors.  I hope everyone is as excited as we are, but even if you're not, that's okay because the sheer joy I got from rereading old posts makes it completely worth it. If I can just reference you to the moment Ami scared me so hard that I scared her back...body shaking laughter ensued from that trip down memory lane.

To briefly catch all our superfans up, the biggest change in our lives is the fact that I abandoned Ami and moved from NYC to Boston.  So, unridiculousnyc is a bit of a misnomer, but we hope everyone can roll with the punches.  I now live in Cambridge and work in a restaurant/bakery in Boston.  Life is crazy, but I have to say I'm loving it.  Ami still lives in NYC but works at a big corporation (instead of for Boss.) She lives with Jason, a fact I am green with envy over, but I figure if I can't be her roommate, he might just be the next best thing.  Let's be real, he's a way better roommate than I ever was! His planning skills=unparalleled. But more on that later.  I miss Ami terribly and hopefully this blog will not only serve as entertainment for our followers, but also a great way for us to stay in the loop.  Don't think that means we don't speak anymore because that couldn't be further from the truth, but it's just one more way for us to entertain ourselves.  So please stay tuned to read about some amazing adventures and funtivities the two of us undertake.  Life is simply too unridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment