Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle

Morgan has really been winning the blogging battle but I, too, am back with a new post. I spent some time reading old posts and was pretty shocked by how many posts we had! We shared a lot of great, hilarious moments with all of you dear readers.

Anyway, I spent some of the weekend being hipster in Brooklyn (note: I wasn't being a musical hipster at ezoo, just a normal Brooklyn hipster). I finally made the trek to Brooklyn Brewery though for some quality day drinking.  It was an afternoon well spent - though it is actually much smaller than I imagined.  It's been on my list of things to do for years and I'm finally able to cross that little guy off the list.  We also noticed a lot of infants at the Brewery - which I actually find oddly encouraging as it's nice to see these families still have a life.  I also have found that my old age is setting in as I got to the Brewery, went to get my ID and...did not have it.  The kind man at the door let me in anyway (because I'm hot, probably) but I also pulled this same move on the evening of my birthday. That was not one of my finer moments but my friends were rockstars and saved me that night. Well, I continued to panic at the table and then found ID wrapped up in museum tickets.  Typical ID.

Well, I will leave you all with a lovely tidbit I read in a hipster Brooklyn book that made me laugh way more than it should have. What is the highest-frequent noise that a human can register? Mariah Carey.

No comments:

Post a Comment